Friday, January 4, 2008

new Year, New Resolution

It's been awhile and I'm feeling the guilt. My promise to our readers is to blog at least weekly and let you know what's going on in our knitting world down here at Hand Held. I also will get this picture thing down and hopefully make this a much livelier sight. (Are you still with me?). Not a lot going on down here, though it's nice to see that people are moving on from their holiday knitting. Now is the exact right time to be knitting with the crazy weather and some slow down in our lives. We are very excited about the introduction of our once a month Sunday workshops and are especially looking forward to this Sunday's spinning time. I promise I will take pics and post them soon. We are anticipating a good turnout and think that this will be a good time to start carrrying more roving and spinning supplies. We also hope to start carrying more local fiber, as that is another one my New Years Resolutions. Well time to get that spinning wheel in the care and down to the shop. I'll let you know how it all goes.

2 comments:

Jae said...

Hi Colleen and Joy-
Just found your blog. I'll try to stop in and say hello very soon. I'm downtown every Tuesday at noon- so I have no excuse!
jody

Lila Rostenberg said...

I found this blog from your website. I blog too and could ehlp if you ever want to upload some photos...I'm sure the shop keeps you more than busy!