Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Great Day at The Shop



Like they say, "a bad day at the shop is better than a good day at the office". I love my job! I had a little time to think today since the sale is over and Sarah Jo is helping us out! So, if you come in to get some yarn before the predicted weather hits you'll probably meet Sarah and see a few sale yarns that are left TOTALLY marked down for your bargain of the day! Sarah is a great little knitter and so enthusiastic. She keeps the Teen Knitting Club organized at the Fayetteville Public Library and has taught at the Arts Center on Sang Ave.
Since I posted last, I haven't knit a stitch on the Dale of Norway Fair isle baby sweater, but finished my Koigu modular vest and a Mission Falls Trinket Bag (for this Sunday's workshop, started a men's Gansey out of Louet Gems worsted and made great progress on a Wagtail lace shawl.
I'm including a photo of some customers' finished products, too! A gorgeous Rowan Denim Gansey being sewn up and the classic Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted Cardigan. It is her own design. I love the cable detail and the metal buttons. Great jobs!

No comments: