Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well it's finally happened. It took us 5 years to post a blog but we got to it today. We will visit this space at least once a week and let all of our loyal friends know what is going on at the shop and in our lives.(at least our knitting lives).

The holiday season is fast approaching and I(Colleen) am starting to feel the panic. I decided this year not to set myself up and plan to give everyone a hand knit gift, but then the guilt set in. So now I feel guilty and panicked. I guess I should put that energy into some knitting. I do think that I will try to get at least some slippers done for my mother-in-law. Cynthia(our resident whiz kid knitter) is making some from KNIT TWO TOGETHER for her mother-in-law and they are darling and shouldnt take too long. Am I being a copycat? I don't think so. That's the great thing about the community of knitters, they love sharing their ideas.

No comments: